Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Pssst - Share What You Love!

Stampin'Up! has created three perfect bundles for every crafter!  This set of  Share What You Love Suite Bundles are available from May 1 - May 31, 2018.

Each bundle includes some of the same items, AND something FREE.  
So Much Fun.
Perfect Gift idea for crafters in you life - and for yourself.
Here are the three Bundles   
AND
YOU CAN ORDER THE NEW 2018-19 IN COLOURS TO STAMP WITH!  WOO HOO!!!!! 

Of course the stamp set is my favorite thing in this bundle, and getting a chance to use the some New In-Colours.

The additional alphabet set is a perfect addition to this bundle, but my favorite thing, thank you, is the Embellishment kit!

Of course, I had to have it all!!!  So I got the Statement of the Heart Stamp!  It's a wonderful sentiment that expresses perfectly our Stampin'Up! philosophy and what all crafters accomplish when they share their creativity with others.
 Finally, the NEW IN-COLOUR COLLECTION.  I absolutely love these colours together.  They are so bright and wonderful - I'm totally excited to start using them.



         

I can't wait to start creating with this Suite and sharing with you.  Below are some samples that the awesomely creative people at Stampin'Up! have created to help get creative juices started.
 Thanks for stopping my.
Have a great day,
Joan

No comments: