Saturday, December 16, 2017

December Paper Pumpkin

I received my December Paper Pumpkin on Thursday and put it together today.  I just love these cards.  Everything was already die-cut and there were a variety of sentiments to choose from as well as some additional images.

If I were designing a card, I would never think to put Berry Burst, Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral together - but I love how they look on the little note card.  So I'll be using that combo again on one of my own creations.

If you'd like to start getting the Paper Pumpkin kits for yourself or as a gift, check out the page on my website  HERE.  In order to receive January's kit, you have to have registered by January 10.
You can also check out this previous post to get a bit more information.

Thanks for stopping by,
Have a great day,
Joan

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Stampin Up sure got it right with having it's paper pumpkin subscription. Terrific for those who are scared to start investing big into stamping. These paper pumpkin kits have everything you need, with instructions. Most of them take no more than 30 minutes to assemble!