Monday, January 12, 2015

Grandson's Birthday Card

I got some stamping done yesterday afternoon before the family came over for dinner.  It was my Grandson's 3rd birthday this past week, his party was on Saturday and we had family dinner last night. 

I used the Lego pieces out the the "Boys will be Boys" set.  I made two little masks so that I could create a pile of blocks and then I stamped and cut out some individual blocks so I could do more scattering, and layering.  

Fun, fun, fun.
Hope your day is great - Thanks for visiting
Joan

1 comment:

Starr Roze said...

I like how it turned out, a good idea for a little boy's birthday card. I always buy my cards but I'm thinking of just making them now with so many stamps out there, just have fun and be creative so they can maybe save them and look back one dy at them :) thanks for sharing.