Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hello Tags

Here is another card that we'll be working on this Friday at the All Occasion Stack.  I used the sketch from Sunday Stamps, knowing I wanted to use the new tag punch.  I ran into the problem of not having very many greetings that fit into it…..I'll have to fix that.  So, because of the set I chose to use, I ended up flipping the sketch.


Things are starting to slow down and speed up at the same time - gotta love life! 
Hope your day is going well!
Joan

4 comments:

OttawaMom said...

The sketch looks great flipped on it's side, and that new tag punch was a perfect choice! Love that colour combo. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Very interesting twist of the sketch--I really like it! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps--please join us again soon!
:) Marie

Angel Johns said...

Joan, I loved that you changed up the sketch!! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

Kathya said...

Love how you switched the sketch Joan! Great colors! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!