Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cherry Gold Christmas

Well, I'm two for two (two days in a row!) ...not what I'd call a "roll" but it's a start.  I need to get the craft room cleaned up a bit after all the events I've done and then the groove will get settled into some more!

Today I joined the challenges at The Paper Players and Create with Connie and Mary.

The Paper Players are playing with Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Gold until the end of the year.  What a rich combination!  I hadn't used my gold embossing powder all season - and I haven't used this Snow Swirled set either, and I really like this tree - especially when you mix embossing powders!

The sketch I've used is from Create with Connie and Mary - I've tweaked it a wee bit because of the tree.  It's a fabulous sketch - so many things could be done with it!

Well, the morning is almost over and I need to go over to the school to put all my instruments onto the stage for our 1st dress rehearsal tomorrow morning.  I will be a very happy person once Thursday comes along this week!
Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday - thanks for stopping by for a visit.
Joan

10 comments:

Debbie Henderson said...

Great way to combine both challenges. Very elegant colors. Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty---that sentiment is just gorgeous!

Deb said...

What an elegant card! These colors are so pretty and rich! I love the gold in the wet and dry embossing! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Nance Leedy said...

Rich and elegant Joan! That gold embossed background is gorgeous and paired with the swirled embossed tree it's stunning! So glad you could join us at CCMC and the Paper Players! Wishing you a happy Christmas season! (hugs)

Lisa Martz said...

Very pretty, gold and shiny! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

Mary Brown said...

What a beautifully elegant card! These colors are so stunning and I just LOVE how you did the tree! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Connie Babbert said...

Love those great colors with the sketch and how you used the tree for the element! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Joan! The embossing is so elegant and classy! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Tara Bilbao said...

Such a pretty card. I love the dual embossing on the tree. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players. Happy Holidays!

لمار للتسويق الالكتروني said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بحائل
شركة تنظيف مجالس بحائل