Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Howdy!!!
Today's colors for the Color Dare Challenge are:
Peach Parfait, Rich Razzleberry, and Sahara Sand.
I'm liking "pizzazzing - up" the base of a card by putting the front half through the Big Shot with an embossing folder - I don't generally like plain-jane backgrounds, but this spruces it up a bit.
I finally got around to using one of my tiny punches too. They get lost in my box and I tend to forget about them. I am also loving these tiny little pearls which Stampin'Up! has now and the satin ribbon is wonderful too.

Please remember to check out the blogs of the other design team members to see what fantastic projects they've created with these colours. When you create your own project with these Daring Colours...don't forget to link your creation to the Color Dare Blog!!! and label it CD81 if posting on Splitcoast and such.
Here are the links to the other design team members' blogs.....


Thanks for stopping by! Joan

4 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

Just beautiful Joan! Love those peach flowers and the satin ribbon is yummy! Great job with this week's colors.

Marisa said...

I never tire of that glorious vine image! Wonderful touch to use the flowers with it. Greta use of this week's colours :)

Glenda J said...

Love your tiny flowers and the background is perfect! Beautiful!

Marlene said...

Gorgeous card! Love those little orange flowers with the pearl centers. Beautiful!