Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pink Scallops

Yesterday's Inspiration Challenge was from maXimio inc. and I chose the pink pillow shown here. I rarely ever use pink so that added to the challenge. I also used the Colour Throwdown which was Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive. By adding the "Lovey Dovey" sentiment I also fit into the challenge over at Our Creative Corner.

I may not be posting very regularily after today since I'll be having a house full of people for Christmas. I hope everyone has a blessed time with their
family and friends in celebrating the Christmas season.

God Bless - JOAN

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Wonderful card Joan! Happy Holidays! Hope you are staying warm!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Great card and design Joan! LOVE the pretty scalloped circles, gorgeous color combo and beautiful sentiment!

Have a wonderful Christmas,
Jennifer :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a sweet card! I love the circles and such a sweet sentiment. Thanks for playing!

Lee said...

What a gorgeous challenge card!!! I have a hard time with that combo...but you've created such a beautiful card with it!

dpkennedy said...

Adorable card! Love your design!

Thanks so much for the beautiful Christmas card!!!

Michelle L. said...

What an adorable card! I love the punched flowers!