Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Projects

Here are two projects I put together today "in case" we do a technique workshop at the beginning of December.
This first Joy "card" was one of the folds I learned this summer for one of the challenges and I adapted it for Christmas. I've used the "Holiday Treasures" designer Paper and cut only "Joy" out with the Big Shot. It doesn't have to be a card - it can just be a decorative piece for the season.
The gift card holder is another fold that I learned this past year. The first one I made was for a graduation. I've used the "Ski Slope" paper and added more of the stars to the inside of the project.

Finally, a few weeks ago I created this "Advent" hanger using the pieces out of the On Board Trinkets Ornaments from in the Holiday Mini. I'm still learning how to create these in-home decorative items. I never seem to know how to embellish them.

Once I get pictures of Amy's items for the December workshop I'll post them - she's doing a pocket calendar and a paint can.

Thanks for dropping by - Have a stampin' happy day.
JOAN

6 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

To fabulous cards Joan and love the colours. I really love the design of your Joy card. Hope you are well, Hugs, Nikki x

Andrea, said...

2 fabulous cards, I love the papers you have used and the fold of the 1st one is wonderful

Lee said...

Oh my wow!!!! I sure love the papers....and that Joy card is just amazing!!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh these are lovely. Kim

Antje said...

Wow, the 'Joy'-card is such a beauty... seeing this fold again, a would like to do one.... great inspiration - thanks!.... also the rest of your cards are just great!!

dpkennedy said...

Both of your projects are so pretty! What a great wall hanging!