Sunday, March 9, 2008

Computer Challenge

Oh My Word it took forever for this image to load. This is the final challenge I'm completing from last week. It was Thursday's "Ways to Use it Challenge" where something on the card had to be generated from the computer.

I have always loved this picture of my daughter, Allison, at one of her dance competitions. The image was taken off the computer and so was the quote by Katherine Hepburn who I've always enjoyed.

The centres of the flowers are silver brads with glue dots on top dipped in turquoise glitter. I've done this with the silver glitter at workshops before, so I'm excited about having more colours to work with.

Report cards must be ready by Friday, so I've taken pictures of some cards that Amy has made to post on the blog through this next week whether or not I get a challenge done.

Thanks for visiting. Joan

1 comment:

Julie said...

Holy WOW - that is an amazing picture, what a great card!