Friday, February 29, 2008

Life Is Beautiful...

Here is the card I, Joan, create for the "Limited Supply Challenge". I used the "Bloomin' Beautiful" stamp set which is available for sale TOMORROW! My colours are Sage Shadow, Brocade Blue, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White. With a Brocade marker I coloured only the flowers from the vase to create the background on the brocade paper (no background stamps were allowed). I stamped the flower image with StazOn since I was going to be using the blender pens to colour the flowers. I filled the centre of each flower with a dab from a white gel pen. I used the pastels to colour the flowers from the Pretties kit and used the marker to bring out their centres. Finally I took a saying from the Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons for on top of the Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon. Finally I used the Crafter's Tool kit to do the paper piercing in the left corner.

I am loving doing these challenges everyday again....I was obsessed about two years ago, some cards are still in my Splitcoast Gallery. It's fun and, like I say at school to my kids....it's gets the brain cells moving.

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

This is so pretty! What a great take on the challenge!

Anonymous said...

My decision used the logic that by not getting all those nasty chemicals and additives
that are in manufactured cigarettes, my body was going to be fine, as i had also read
that nicotine does not kill you, so by rolling
my own, i was going to be ok and also save quite a lot
of money. I know many of you have tried to stop smoking before.
If you've ever attempted to stop smoking marijuana
before, and didn't detox your body, you have to have realized how difficult it had been to
try and quit.

Here is my webpage - arreter defense interdit de fumer