Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Lemons and More

I've been busy working on cards for my Condolences & Get Well Stack this Saturday.  The cost is $35 for 3 copies of 5 cards.  Two designs could be designated more masculine, and some of the designs have stamps available for both Get Well and Sympathy.  If you live in the Fort Saskatchewan area (Edmonton area) you are welcome to join us.

My Morning Stack is 9:00-12:00 and you can register HERE
 
The Afternoon Stack is 1:00-5:00 and you can register HERE

It was fun creating the top Lemon Basket card.  The new Blooming Basket Bundle, you can get FREE with a $120 order during Sale-a-bration, includes this wonderful Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions folder.  It makes a wonderfully deep impressions into the paper.

This design uses another Dynamic Textured Impressions folder to create the hexagons  I attached the piece of Crushed Curry paper to the Vanilla BEFORE putting them through the Big Shot.  That way the impressions are lined up perfectly.  I've also "redone" the tag design I used the other day.  Teeny Tiny Wishes has been pulled of the shelf and dusted off for this card because there are so many sentiments available in it.
This is another re-make of the card I made for my friend last week.  However, this time I took a chance, put the squares onto the paper first and stamped onto them with Lovely as a Tree.  It worked pretty well.  You might not see the ink very well in the depressed areas, but the carry over onto the next square still creates the look I wanted.  The Linen Thread has been attached differently; just make sure you have enough adhesive on the back to be able to arrange the threads the way you want them.

That's all for today, however, here are some

THINGS TO REMEMBER
  • If you are wanting to get a FREE surprise in your March Paper Pumpkin to celebrate the (Great) Pumpkin's 5th Anniversary, you need to subscribe NO LATER THAN MARCH 10!
      • Subscribe HERE and remember to use me as your demonstrator  

  • SALE-A-BRATION is still going on and you can shop on-line at my store - click the pic.
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/jjcreations/products




 

No comments: