Saturday, February 24, 2018

Brusho and Dragonflies

 I had a wonderfully relaxing afternoon yesterday with a stamper.  She created the 3 cards I had ready and I went a bit crazy with the Brusho and Dragonflies.  Seriously,  you can use Brusho as the basis of any clean and simple card.  I cased this card from Rose Coleman - Stamping with Rose - I think I spotted the card on Pinterest.  On Rose's card, she had a backing behind the dragonfly's wings, so the dragonfly was able to be popped up.  I also think she used ink and an aquapainter rather than Brusho.

All the supplies are listed at the bottom of the post - remember to use the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets.  Boy, do they make sticking these delicate thinlits easy!

Hope you have a stampy day
Thanks for dropping by,
Joan







No comments: