Friday, February 23, 2018

CASED Thank You

When you are a Stampin'Up! demonstrator or hobbiest, we have tons of inspiration at our hands.  One is the Stampin' Success magazine that comes out quarterly.  It's full or inspiration for cards, projects, and business building.  I cased this card from an article titled "Make a Difference with a Card".  It wasn't so much about creating the card, but creating cards to send out to people to make a difference in their day.  And that could be any type of card.

This card struck me because of the pairing of Pool Party and Emerald Envy .... and the splash of Night of Navy.  I ended up making the card twice.  The first time round, pictured below, I used some retired washi tape because I didn't have any blue ribbon.  I also changed up the banner that the greeting was on.  Then, as I was putting away my supplies I spotted my Night of Navy Gingham ribbon and couldn't believe I had forgotten about it - because I love it.  So, I remade the card with ribbon.  The other difference in the cards is that I distressed the edge of the banner with a sponge dauber.
Using the Night of Navy Washi Tape
The sample from the Stampin' Success Magazine page 17





Don't Forget - There's just over a month left of Sale-a-bration.  Don't miss your opportunity to participate by
 Shopping
 All of the above are links to help you get to where you want to go.

You know how good it feels to get "Happy Mail" instead of flyers and bills.  Create a special card, and send it to someone to let them know you're thinking of them.
Thanks for stopping by,
Joan



No comments: