The Year-End Sales Event (December 1 - January 2) is Stampin'Up!'s chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. This promotion features a selection of items that are last-chance and limited-inventory, so be sure to place your order while supplies last! Read below for more information about the promotion.
Check my On-Line Store for sale Details...HERE
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Discounts apply to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2017 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Excess items from 2017 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Host sets can be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamps, we’ll keep producing retiring stamps until December 21 (not accessories—accessories are only while supplies last).
- Stampin'Up! suggests Dec. 7 as the cut off date for ordering products for Christmas delivery. If it's not for Christmas you can shop to the end of the month.