Friday, December 22, 2017

The most Luscious Paper!



 
I have to admit that I haven't fallen in love with a set of Designer Series Papers for a while now.  And, I'll admit, that pink tones are not the ones I am usually  drawn towards.  BUT - this paper, which is coming in the new Occasions Catalogue is absolutely luscious!  For one, as an artist, it has brush strokes.  And, for another, there are strokes of gold running through it!!!!!!!
I'm sorry you have to wait until January to order it, but I will be giving more peaks of it between now and then!

Remember - patience is a virtue.
Have a great day.


If you'd like to create this card with other DSP of your own - until the Occasions Catalogue comes out - or in preparation for when it comes out, you will need the following:   (Remember all the images are linked directly to their page on my website.)


All Things Thanks Stamp Set  143097

Rich Razzleberry Cardstock  115316/ Ink126950
Painted with Love Specialty Paper
 
Gold Foil Sheets  132622
Snail Adhesive 104332

Decorative Ribbon Punch 143721
Heat Tool   129053

Whisper White Embossing Powder 109132
Embossing Buddy 103083

No comments: