Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Luscious Lavender


I told you I'd include some more of that luscious "Painted with Love" Specialty DSP paper!  For today's sample I've also used the Lots of Lavendar stamp set which you can earn for FREE from January 3-March 31 during Sale-a-bration when you place a $60 order.

Lots of Lavender is a two step stamp, which are always fun because the "colouring" doesn't have to be perfect.  I've used colours that will blend with the background piece, added half of a doily and a little tag at the bottom blinged up with some gold ribbon.  I like rough edged paper, so I tore the paper around the focal image and raised it with dimensionals.  Because I've used the "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set for this card, I will be including it in my All Occasions Stack in January.  I still have to set the date for that, though, so be sure to check out my calendar from time to time to see when it's happening.


I hope that everyone had a blessed Christmas and that you received a gift or a moment that you will cherish in your heart as Christmas 2017. My personal gift was given to me by my sweet little man, Elliot. He picked out the presents for Grandpa and myself on his own at his school’s “Santa Store” where the kids pick the present, but no one knows what it is. Elliot was excited for me to open mine and when I finished he asked, “Do you like it? It’s a church thing.”
My heart melted. As our dear friend and pastor, Ken DeMan, would have said...Elliot is a “Precious, Beloved, Child of God, and Beautiful to Behold.” Amen.

I hope you have a marvelous day,
Thanks for visiting,
Joan

Remembering that the Lots of Lavender stamp set is  only available during Sale-a-bration, and the Painted with Love Specialy Paper won't be available until January 3, 2018.....here are the products required for today's sample.....
144244 Powder Pink Cardstock 
100730 - Whisper White Cardstock
Painted with Love Specialty DSP available in Occasions Catalogue starting January 3, 2018

132708 Tuxedo Black Memento Black Ink 
144083 Berry Burst Ink
126953 Old Olive Ink
126950 Rich Razzleberry Ink
Lots of Lavender Stamp Set - FREE with $60 order during Sale-a-Bration
127802 - Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
104430 Dimensionals
104332 - Snail Adhesive
134583 Gold 1/8" Ribbon ON SALE RIGHT NOW
107301 Whisper White Medium Envelopes




No comments: