Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Tessellating Punch Card


I was blog hopping this morning and came across a card by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek (Song of My Heart Stampers) where she used the Everyday Labels punch and fit them all together like puzzle pieces.  Or, for the math geeks - tessellated.  Since this punch is being carried over until May 31, I decided to create a couple of cards using her idea, but with other images from the "Labels of Love" stamp set - which is also available until May 31.  

I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the two stamps lined up nicely.  But I'm sure in the future I'll be using the Stamparatus once it's available.

I used Berry Burst for the "Celebrate a Wonderful Year" card.  It took nine punched images, some which where cut in half and adhered them to a white piece of cardstock measuring 4 x 5.25 inches.  A Metallic Edged Ribbon bow was added and some Rhinestones.

For the "Love" card, I used Cherry Cobbler and distressed around the edges just to make it a bit different.  The centre tag is raised with dimensionals with the ribbon passing underneath; and a heart and rhinestone finishing it off.

If you would like to recreate these cards at home, the products are shown below, each linked to my on-line store for easy access.

Thank you for supporting JJ Creations 
Have a Great Day
Joan


Berry Burst Cardstock 144243/ Ink 144083

Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 119685/ Ink 126966



Whisper White Cardstock 100730

Labels of Love Stamp Set Clearmount 144967

Everyday Label Punch 144668
Stamp-a-ma-jig  101049
Metallic-Edge Ribbon  Silver 144213
Rhinestone Basic Jewels 144220
Sweet & Sassy Framelits  141707
Dimensionals  104430

No comments: