Thursday, January 31, 2019

Spotlighting Vases

Today I created the third card I'm going to be using for my upcoming on-line class...or at least I think so.
I haven't done the spotlighting technique in quite a while and it really is an easy one to do.  There are a variety of ways you can do this technique using a a wide range of shapes.  And with our new rectangle framelits, it's easy to make little windows to colour through.
Hopefully your day has some colour in it and that you're keeping warm where ever you are.

Thanks for stopping in,
Joan

Note - if you purchase both the Framelit dies and the Vibrant Vases stamp set at my on-line store you will qualify for a FREE  Level One Sale-a-bration product.
Who doesn't love FREE?

Rectangle Stitched Framelit Dies - 148551 - $48.00
Vibrant Vases - 148656 - $22.00  





No comments: