Thursday, January 10, 2019

Stripe Inspiration

I have already made a couple cards using this " Incredible Like You" stamp set, but I was a bit stumped by the stripes and what to do with them.  Well, while cruising through Pinterest I came across a card by Bonnie O'Neill    Her card is shown below and I liked the way she created the little garden and used the stripe stamp along the side; so I CASED the card using different colours and changing a few other aspects.  I do however, love her grey and blue combination.

Remember, inspiration is all around you.  Don't be afraid to take someone's idea and make it your own.  Just remember to ALWAYS give credit to the original designer.  It's the courteous thing to do.

Hope you have a creative day.
Remember I have two events coming up that you can register for.....

Terrific Techniques - January 15 - details and registration HERE

Birthday Card Stack - January 18 - details and registration HERE

 

No comments: