Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Celebrate with Vases

I decided to visit a challenge blog that I haven't visited for a long time.  It was good to see that The Paper Players are still around to play with.  This week was a sketch challenge; I do enjoy completing challenges because it makes you get outside of your creative box.  And if you're stumped for a layout or a colour combo, challenges can fix it.

Today I used the Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder and paired it with the Vibrant Vases stamp set.  Both of these items are from the Occasions Catalogue.

Hope you're enjoying the last week of January
Happy Stamping,
Joan
http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2019/01/pp426-sketch-challenge-from-jaydee.html

Vibrant Vases - 148656 - $22.00
Lace DTIEF - 148530 - $14.00

1 comment:

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty Joan! I just love the color combo and the textured background. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!