Sunday, March 15, 2020

Monocrhromatic Thank You

 I really enjoy making monochromatic projects.  I sometimes have difficulty deciding what colours to use or which colours go together well.  With a monochromatic project you just have to think about what colour you want to use.  I've picked greens this time to go along with the Color Throwdown this week.  And, of course, St. Patrick's Day is coming up.

I've taken a piece of Flowering Foils and coloured in the petals using three greens - Pear Pizzazz, Granny Apple Green and Old Olive.  I've had this circle swirl sitting on my desk for quite a while from some previous project weeks ago.  I stamped the Thank You from Peaceful Moments and then wove the satin ribbon through the swirls.

A quick and easy card for sure, if you don't mind the colouring.
Thanks for taking time to visit.
Take care,
Joan

Flowering Foils Specialty DSP - 152312 - FREE with $60 purchase of Stampin'Up! products
Peaceful Moments - 151595 - $29.00

Painted Label Dies - 151605 - $48.00

No comments: