Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Bird Ballad

This is the last card for my Birds and Bugs class at the end of the month.  I love the Small Bloom Punch - these blossoms fit perfectly on this wee branch.  I don't really like flat flowers so I spritzed the blooms with a bit of water, scrunched them up and let them dry before adding them to the card with dimensionals.
I've used the Free As A Bird stamp set,  the Bird Ballad DSP and the Layering Circles Dies.  The bird has been coloured with Stampin' Blends.
The Small Bloom Punch is FREE from Sale-a-bration with a $120 order.

Cardstock:
Pool Party, Petal Pink, Whisper White
Bird Ballad DSP
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake, Old Olive and Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends
Pearl Basic Jewels

Free As A Bird - 149468 - $30.00
Bird Ballad DSP - 149592 - $15.75
Layering Circles Dies - 141705 - $48.00
Small Bloom Punch - FREE with $60 purchase of Stampin'Up! product

Just a quick post today, but I thought I'd share this video about the Flowering Foils DSP that I used the other day.
Hope your day is going well.
Thanks for visiting,
Joan


                       

No comments: