Tuesday, March 31, 2020

A Happy Soul

 Today's card was for the Color Throwdown.  I've used Rococco Rose and Highland Heather; colouring in the Flowering Foils Specialty DSP.  I kept the card fairly simple since I wanted the paper to be showcased.  The sentiment is from Tasteful Textures.  I think it's important, during this time, to make sure we do something that makes us happy.  Whether it's crafting or snuggled on the couch reading a book....by yourself or with loved ones, if you are home with children.  I've been doing both of those things so my soul is pretty happy right now amidst the concern of COVID-19.

I've been doing a lot of scrapbook pages lately and so have missed some deadlines for linking to challenges.  The card above and the one below fall into that category.  I had fun doing the scrapbook pages, so it's all good.


Also don't forget that today, March 31, is the last day of Sale-a-bration.  Thank you to all of you who participated by placing an order on my website.  If you've been putting off placing your order, do it today so you can earn some FREE stuff.

That's all for now
Stay home and stay safe
Thanks for visiting
Joan



No comments: