Monday, March 30, 2020

Blue Poppy Birthday


I can finally post this card.  I made it near the middle of the month for my daughter to give it to a friend of hers whose birthday is today.  My daughter's request was for me to make a blue card.

I've used the Peaceful Moments Bundle.  The paper for both the background and the leaves is the Noble Peacock Specialty DSP.  The poppies are made out of our Vellum Cardstock and Whisper White Cardstock.  I've seen many cards made this way and I've loved them.  The tag for the sentiment is from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.  I've used this little tag quite a bit.

No challenge card for today, just a card made with a purpose and lots of love.
Hope you're getting some loving crafting in.
Thanks for stopping by,
Joan

Peaceful Moments Bundle - 153824 - $71.00

Noble Peacock Specialty DSP - 149493 - $20.00

Vellum Cardstock - 101856 - $13.50

Stitched So Sweetly Dies - 151690 - $44.00
 

No comments: