Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Hello, Hello, Hello

Today I was given the choice of which Designer Series Paper I wanted to use....the Lily Impressions DSP or Golden Honey Specialty DSP.  I went with the yummy Golden Honey.  The choice was given by the TGIF Challenges

I decided to use the Collar fold to show off both sides of the paper.  I've given the instructions on this fold in THIS POST.   It took a while to decide which sheet of paper to use; I could make a whole set of these cards.  I actually wanted to have a white mat underneath the DSP, but had folded the paper before realizing it needed to be a bit smaller.  So - grab the Stamparatus and add a line of Hellos for embossing in gold...problem solved; and I like how it turned out.

This TGIF challenge closes Thursday, Feb. 27 if you're wanting to participate.

That's it for today.
Thanks for stopping by,
Joan

Honey Bee Bundle - 153792 - $55.75

Golden Honey Specialty DSP - FREE with $60 purchase of Stampin'Up! products

Stamparatus - 146276 - $67.00

No comments: