Sunday, February 23, 2020

Magnificent Adventure

I've combined two different stamp sets today for this fairly clean card.  I'm doing the challenge from Global Design Project which was to find inspiration from one of their designer's cards.

I liked Charlet's layout with the Eiffel Tower, background script and flowers. So, I went with some tropical trees and flowers combining stamps from Parisian Beauty and Timeless Tropical and the In The Tropics Dies. I figured you can have just as magnificent an adventure in the tropics as you can in Paris....although I've only been to Paris.
I enjoy doing challenges where you have to find inspiration in a photograph or, like in this instance, CASE someone's card.  What inspires you in Charlet's card?

Hoping you have a wonderful day.
Thanks for dropping in.
Joan

Parisian Beauty - 151466 - $29.00

Timeless Tropical Bundle - 151495 - $48.00
Stitched So Sweetly Dies - 151690 - $44.00

No comments: