Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Exploring with a Color Dare


As soon as I saw these colours from Riley for the Color Dare this week, I saw "masculine" card, and water - so I pulled out "The Open Sea" and merged it with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. The colours for this week are:
Not Quite Navy
Baja Breeze
Cajun Craze

I think these colours would be perfect for a Fall sort of card too - but since we haven't even reached summer - it works perfect for the ocean. Make sure that you stop by the other members of the Design Team to see their interpretation.
Adriana
Joan - Me
Kathryn
Kim P
Kim R
Laurie
Lesley
Lori
Riley
I hope you take part in our Dare this week - and make sure you link your creation back to the Color Dare blog where you could be selected as a Featured Stamper. If you post to a public gallery, remember to tag your project with CD104.

Thanks for stopping by today - Hope your Wednesday is Fantastic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great looking card! Really nice button/brad detail in the corner - such a nice touch!

Kim P said...

So strong and dramatic...love it!!!

Kim Ryden said...

Love your card! I think my favorite part is the globes in colored circles in the background. Oh...and the buttons!