Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Color Dare 86

Oh what a fun set of colours we have for this weeks' Color Dare.....Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze and Wild Wasabi.

I used some of my Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz. I really do need to either get the "Color Catcher" or rig something up when I use this spritz. I'm getting used to it, and am thinking I'd like to get some of the other colours.

I'm sorry that the photo turned out so "bright" - the card is a lot richer looking in person.....because these are wonderfully rich colours together - Thanks Riley!!!!

So - If you're up for the dare, be sure to link your creation to the Color Dare site - we'd love to see what you come up with, and you may be the Featured Stamper. Also, when posting to public sites remember to tag your creation with CD86. Now, take some time to see what the other members of our Design Team have come up with for this week. It's always exciting to see everyone's creative interpretations!!!

3 comments:

Glenda J said...

Gorgeous! Love the layout and the bird is perfect!

Marisa said...

Love how the bird is perched on the branch. Lovely use of this week's colours :)

Nance Leedy said...

So pretty Joan--love that sweet little birdie!