Saturday, January 2, 2010

Music by Design















I can hardly believe I'm awake - I was putzing around on the computer .....this morning.... and thought I check to see if, by chance, the Inspiration Challenge had been posted yet (it was 3:00am). Low and behold - it was and what a fun website - Design Spirit Studio. When I spotted the music clock I knew it was the one I'd use for the challenge and decided that I had to start right away. I created the card and then went to bed while the glitter dried. I decided to try the Van Gogh technique from last weeks Technique challenge - I think I need a bit more practice on that one. The colours are a lot more vibrant in person - but I had fun making it. Now I think I'll get a cup of coffee and do some of my puzzle before taking down the Christmas decorations.

Hope you are having a wonderful day - thanks for stopping by -

3 comments:

Tracy Vinson said...

Joan, this is lovely!!! I am partial to it beacuse I am a musician and love anything with a music theme. Blessings, Tracy

Andrea, said...

Oh these are fab Joan, I love the bright colours.
Happy New year

Laurie Wilson said...

Beautifully done! And such a well spoken statement that card makes, coloring is wonderful!