Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!
Today's Limited Supply Challenge was to use the words from today's greeting. Happy - make the card in 15 minutes. Use something New that you received over the holiday, and have the card pertain to a Yearly event.

I used the sketch challenge from a couple of weeks ago and the Kaleidoscope DSP that I'm falling in love with. My New item is the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die - I love these little butterflies! I must say though, that the card took a wee bit longer than 15 minutes to make...but I'm still happy!

One of the reasons I love the Kaleidoscope paper is that it's so bold and bright. It fits perfectly with the day outside - Too bad it's too cold for butterflies - the sun is shining, the sky is blue and the snow is glistening - what a wonderful way to start the New Year.

Hope you're having a great day - JOAN

1 comment:

Deb said...

Joan, I love this card!! Love the new embosslits too. Butterflies are sooooo nice to look at this time of year!!! :-)