Thursday, July 10, 2008

Smiles, Mice & Winnings

This first card is for the Ways to Use it Challenge today which was to have mini things on your card. I used the sketch challenge from yesterday and included beads to dot the "i's" and centres of the mini daisies. I used microbeads for the centre of the big flower. To put the chipboard petals on, I used mini glue dots.

I love these colours together...I picked them up from the "Colour Throwdown" . I love them together - Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Sage Shadow


This adorable little mouse was sent to me by Lynn (allee's-on Splitcoast) as a Thank you - I love the rhinestone raindrops!















Finally....here is a photo of the loot I won with a challenge a couple of weeks ago at Stamp Something. Thank you very much ladies. I love doing your challenges.

Hope everyone is having a great day - Thanks for stopping by - JOAN

15 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Both cards are gorgeous Joan, I love the pretty pink with that great layout. The little mouse on the second card is just adorable. Have fun playing with your new goodies, Hugs, Nikki x

Broni said...

Wow, Joan! That's a great color challenge card. And I love how you combined it with the sketch challenge. I hope you'll play along with us every week!

Andrea, said...

Wonderful cards, the little mouse is so cute. Have fun with the goodies you won

dpkennedy said...

Love your mini card-great to combine the color throwdown with it! Love house mouse, that's such a cute card you received. And last, those are some really nice winnings! I'm jealous 'cause I don't have any Magnolia's yet!

LeAnne said...

Joan, thanks so much for playing our challenge! Your card is lovely, I do love those colors together, too!
Stop back again!
Wowza on the loot you won, lucky you!
LeAnne

Annie said...

thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment. You have some beautiful cards on your blog too! annie x

Cathy Rulli said...

very pretty! thanks for playing and for all your nice comments...I really appreciate them! Keep up the great work!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

I love the cute flower on the sketch !!!!beautiful card !!!!!!
tfs:)
chat

Alex said...

Your cards are gorgeous - I love that adorable little mouse!! And, congrats again on the winnings, hope to see you over there again tomorrow for another fabulous challenge! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

mueppi said...

Deine Karten sind wunderschön!
Tolle Farben!!!!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Love the microbeads on your sketch card...love that effect but always forget to do that...thanks for the reminder!

Look at those goodies you received...fantastic!

nessy said...

ooh lots of goodies to play with!! great cards ,love your pink flower!
vanessa xx

Antje said...

Love the pink card, this sketch is really neat, hope to finde the time, to make one as well.... just time is my problem, ....
Nice price that you won, enjoy playing with it

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan! Your work is so pretty!! It' great to meet you, thanks for playing the Color Throwdown :)

Kisa Peters said...

Wow! You did some great cards with that sketch! And of course....I love the one with the Throwdown colors! Thank you so much for playing!