Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Running Horses

There were three different "Dare to Get Dirty" Challenges today. The first from, Michelle, was to make a masculine card. It's not the focus that is foremost in my mind when I sit to create....I probably should though, just to have them one hand.
I used the repetitive stamping technique to create the illusion of the horse running across the card......ya just have to remember to have the darker image where you want the image to be going to....not coming from, and work backwards from it.

Have a pleasant evening. I'm going to do a bit of music prep and then more stamping if time allows. Happy Stamping - JOAN

7 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Joan, Great masculine card, Love the effect that the repetitive stamping gives.. funny I was only just reading this in the idea's booklet last night before bed, Have a great day, Hugs, Nikki x

Lee said...

Oh my you've been bizzzzzzzzzzy!!! And creating FABulous and amazing cards too!!! That sock monkey is too funny!!! And I soooo wanna try an Explosion Card now!!!! I'm also enjoying the Dirty Dare challenges....isn't it fun??!!!

Julia Aston said...

Great guy card! love the tabs and stars!

Alex said...

Really cute card - love it!! I love the tabs and the stars - great challenge card Joan! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

dpkennedy said...

Nice card Joan! I never seem to make masculine cards either...I always end up with whimsical/not to fluffy for a guy!

Anonymous said...

Very handsome masculine card. I love what you did with the tab punch!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWZa, this is soooo kewl!

You rock, Kiddo!