Thursday, December 27, 2018

Florentine Birthday

 I'm still busy creating designs for the upcoming Birthday Stack in January.  And....I'm still creating two of each design to let people vote on which one they'd prefer to have in the stack.

This card uses the Florentine Thinlits available in the Occasions Catalogue January 3, 2019.  There is a stamp set that coordinates with it which allows you to stamp inside each of the spaces in the thinlit, but I only purchased the die.  It works well as a background.
For this second option, I've included a little flower beside the greeting.  So which do you prefer: clean and simple, or spruced up a bit?

Thanks for stopping by,
Joan

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hi Joan. What color is this Florentine Thinlit? It’s very beautiful. I like it with the flower but the other is gorgeous too!