Monday, December 31, 2018

Birthday Balloons

 Balloons can be so much fun.  Especially when they're so easy to make with the Balloon Bouquet Punch - you get two sizes too.

I had a bit of a hard time deciding how to arrange this card.  I punched out some cardstock balloons and inked up the stamp using the markers for the above card.  I thought that it needed a DSP background to ground it a bit.
However, I like these polka dotted balloons - they're quite fun, and they do okay flying through the middle of the card.  Both cards are super easy to make so let me know which one you would prefer to do at the January Birthday Stack.  Details about the stack will be coming up soon.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Be safe tonight if you are celebrating the coming in of the New Year.

Best wishes to you for 2019.
Joan

No comments: