Sunday, December 23, 2018

Bold and Subtle Swaps

 One of the best things about being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator is being able to get "toys" ahead of time, to be able to play with them, and to be able to share and peak your interest.  These two cards use stamp sets that are in the upcoming Occasions Catalogue and are projects I made for a swap I'm doing with a group of demonstrators.

The above Bloom by Bloom set has nice bold images that work well with bold, bright colours.  I love the little coloured enamel dots that you can purchase also.

This Forever Lovely set is one of our "Distinkive" stamp sets.  The colour variation happens automatically when stamping the image.  The neat thing about this set is that the group of flowers and the group of leaves are two different stamps that work together in two step stamping so you don't have to think about where to put the images.

I have lots more to share with you before the catalogue goes live on January 3.  I'm done with all of my Christmas stuff so it's refreshing to use some new none Christmas images.

Hope you're ready for the holidays.
Thanks for stopping by,
Joan

No comments: