Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Snowflakes in November


 One of the best things about being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator is getting a sneak peak of the products that are coming around the corner.  I got to preorder this snowflake set and I'm having a lot of fun with it.   But, this set and other products become available on November 1 and are only available for the month.
Yesterday I used the ghosting technique (above) using all the individual snowflake available in the Snow is Glistening stamp set and topped it off with a wonderful flourish of snowflakes cut from the (scrumptious) velvet paper.
 Today I splashed some blue Brusho Crystal Color onto a piece of shimmery cardstock and topped it with the largest thinlit snowflake; again cut from the velvet paper.
If you love snowflakes be sure to contact me in November to get your supplies.

That's it for today,
Thanks for stopping by.
Joan

No comments: