Saturday, October 6, 2018

Love the Shimmer

I attended a Shimmer Paint Bingo a week or so ago to see how it was run and came away with these three cards, and a few more techniques using this product.  It's hard to see the wonderful effect in these photos, but in person, the cards are glitzed up!

For the first card we added alcohol and Shimmer Paint to a Spritz bottle and sprayed the card once everything was on.
 For this card, we simply painted some Copper Shimmer Paint onto the stamped images to add some glitz and dimension.
Finally, the Shimmer Paint was sponged directly onto the stamp before stamping onto the cardstock.
All of these are quick and easy ways to add just a touch of shimmer to your creations.

When I have my own Bingo I will be providing some tutorials on how to do the techniques for the cards I create for the event.

Enjoy your day,
Thanks for stopping by,
Joan

No comments: