Saturday, May 12, 2018

All that Glimmers.....

 All that glimmers is not gold - sometimes it's turquoise or green.  I'm going to miss this set of Myths and Magic Glimmer paper.  It sparkles so much, it's amazing.

I'm still using up retiring products and stamp sets for my workshops in May.  These little butterfly from the "Bold Butterfly" framelit set are a great way to use up scraps!

 To be honest, I just inked up this "In the Trees" stamp set.  I love the little "we need to hang out more" sentiment.  The tree's leaves get a soft look by using sponge daubers to add the ink to them.  I coloured in the tree trunk using Chocolate Chip ink and a blender pen.

I'm going to miss this little flower punch.  I like making scrunched up flowers with it.....although some of my stampers get a bit scared when I scrunch up the flowers after punching them.  I wet them first in order to break down the fibers a bit so they scrunch easily.

If you are currently subscribed to Paper Pumpkin you're in for a surprise in June.  The June Pumpkin is going to coordinate with one of the product suites in the new catalogue.  They aren't revealing which suite yet - but you'll either have in your hands, or have access to the new catalogue, on June so you can take a look at the options.  Extra products to coordinate with a Pumpkin - too much fun!!!
So - if you don't have a Paper Pumpkin Subscription, now is the time to subscribe.  As long as you subscribe before June 10 you will receive the Show Stopping Pumpkin.
HERE is the link to begin your subscription.

Finally, a quick share.  Last Sunday, my Grandson had his first piano recital.  We were so proud of him, and he looks so grown up.  The time is flying and he's growing up fast.


That's it for today.
Have a wondeful weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Joan




No comments: