Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Placemats


Today I'm sharing a project I completed in the MDS class I'm taking with Heather Summers and Martha Inchley.  One of the assignments was to create placemats.  It's so easy to do now that we can customize the dimension of our projects.  Each of my placemats is 11X17 and I'll be sending them off to Staples to be printed.  I'll then get them lamented and we'll be ready for December dinners.
It will cost about $0.89 to print each one so I can design a whole new batch next year....or tweak and reprint these ones.
The world of possibilities with MDS just keeps getting bigger.





Don't forget to check out the new challenge blog on Monday
We'll have a great sketch to start things off with.

ALSO ON MONDAY......
BEGINS!  
You're not going to want to miss out on this fabulous sale from November 19-28, 2012.
It's the biggest on-line sale of the year with savings up to 50%.

It's the most wonderful time of the year......
Hope you're having a great day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Joan



No comments: