Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Stamps Tea



Good Sunday Stamps Day!  Haley has an awesome colour combination for us today - I enjoyed getting away from the fall and Christmas colours for a bit.  Also, I used this last weeks sketch from Mojo Monday.

I hadn't used my Tea Shoppe set for a while, so pulled it out for this challenge.  I inked up the large tea cup and took a blender pen to remove some of the ink from the little flowers.

Make sure you check out the Sunday Stamps Challenge Blog to see what the design team has come up with for this colour challenge.  Also - link your project to the blog so that we can see what you've created.

Next week - another sketch challenge....
Hope you have a marvelous day!  Thanks for stopping by.
Joan

1 comment:

Tara Bourgoin said...

Love this card, Joan! The little strips of lace and the embossing in the background add such a vintage feel. So pretty!