Sunday, October 7, 2012


Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians!

Lisa has a great sketch for us today at Sunday Stamps.  I love cards that use a strip through the card - and this shows how that particular layout can be expanded.  

I've used Ornament Keepsakes along with the matching Framelit die.  For my strip along the middle, I brayered Rich Razzleberry and Elegant Eggplant onto the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder before placing the paper in and putting it through the Big Shot.

Our Design Team members have some great creations with this sketch, so be sure to check out the Challenge blog for that.  Then, once you've finished your project, please link it to Sunday Stamps so we can see what you've come up with.  You may be chosen as a Guest Designer.

Grant is all excited about having everyone to their place for Thanksgiving dinner today.  Should be lots of fun.
I haven't shared any photos of Elliot for a while - he's growing!  I can't believe he's 9 months tomorrow!




Hope you have a fantastic day!  Thanks for stopping by.
Joan

No comments: