Sunday, February 5, 2012

Final Spritzing

I had a fantastic day yesterday stamping with friends at the Extravaganza.  Lots of wonderful projects I'll share over the next few days - but today I'm showing the last two projects from my demonstration.  I used the Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for both examples.

For the card above, I took two of the paper daisies and "painted" the Smooch Spritz onto them with the Aquapainter.  What a wonderful effect - the petals take on the shimmer of the spritz.

Finally - I used the last "technique" suggested in the January Stampin' Success Magazine - "Direct and Deliberate".  That's exactly what I did - spritzed the piece of Blushing Bride card stock until there was no original card stock unspritzed.  Glorious Shimmer!  I  also painted the flowers, from the Bordering on Romance set, with the smooch.

So that's it for spritzing - I'm excited to see what's coming up for the Summer Smooches Suite later this spring.  Now I turn my attention to preparing for a booth at an upcoming Teacher's convention.  
Fun, fun, fun!  Can't wait!

Hope you have things to look forward to in your near or distant future!  Thanks for stopping for a visit.
Joan

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Pretty cards! I love that extra shimmer!

Lesley said...

Hi Joan,
Love the glimmery flower, so pretty!!! Great job with the sketch!!! Enjoy your week.
Hugs,
Lesley

Tui Nathan said...

So so pretty, love that glitzy spritz - it's adds such a lovely touch!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Such pretty uses of the spritz! Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita W said...

I can't decide which I like the most; they are both such great cards. What a great way to show off the Smooch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.