Friday, February 3, 2012

Smooch Spritz Mashup!


Even though this post is coming in late I'm pleased that I got the Friday Mashup done on Friday.  I will be using this card in my demonstration tomorrow.  First - the Friday Mashup begins with an inspiration photo


  1. Make a project using the "Inspiration Photo".
  2. Or Make a project using the colors "Cherry Cobbler, Regal Rose & Whisper White".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project "Inspired by the photo using the colors Cherry Cobbler, Regal Rose & Whisper White".
I used the Paper Doily Sizzlits die and used it as a mask for spritzing the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz over top.  It got a bit heavy in some section, but was okay once it had dried.

I think I'm ready for our Extravaganza tomorrow - I'll have more to share with you then - and one more spritz idea.  Have a wonderful weeked - thanks for stopping by.
Joan

6 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

I must have gone out of order... second smooch post from you. Love your smooch options! Thanks for playing the Friday Mashup challenge. Good luck with your extravaganza event... can't wait to hear about it!

Diane Vander Galien said...

Love how you used the doily die, very pretty!!! Great accents!!! Thanks for playing along at The Friday Mashup, GD Diane

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Joan, Fabulous use of the die as a mask for spritzing. I love the effect you've achieved. Those little hearts are so cute.

Thanks for joining us this week.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Hayley Kew said...

Joan you have sold me that die will be on my next order! Love what you have done with this card. The spritzing technique is one I will have to try. Happy you could play along at The Friday Mashup :)

Lisa said...

Love how you used the doily die, it looks fantastic Joan.

Always a pleasure to have you playing along with The Friday Mashup.

Rita W said...

What a fun use of the Smooch Spritz! I would end up covered in it, but what a beautiful effect. Glad to have you play with us at The Friday Mashup!