Thursday, May 5, 2011

Watercolour and Ribbon


This is one of my favorite cards that we created at the Extravaganza on Saturday - we used watercolour paper and the Watercolor Wonder Crayons with the aquapainter. When I got home I created the watery sentiment and added the glitter.

This is the third ribbon flower that I created - using the In Colour Ribbon - it was a bit harder because the ribbon is so thick; so I used the foam pad from the Paper Piercing Kit and tacked the ribbon down with stick pins while I waited for the Tombow Glue to dry. I'm happy with how things turned out in the end and used it for my demo at the Extravaganza.

I will be scheduling this post to come up Thursday morning because I KNOW I won't get a chance to stamp Wednesday afternoon:
Itinerary:
8:30am-2:05pm - Teach Music
2:15- ???? - Staff Meeting (Ughhhhh)
???? - 5:30 - Shop at the mall (or browse)
5:30 - 8:30 - Team Meeting WooHooo!!!!
8:30 - ........ - Watch my son at Ceili's Irish Pub - Their band is in the Semi Finals Battle of the Bands.
I'm very happy that on Thursday I have a VERY light morning of teaching and the afternoon off.

I hope you have as much excitement and good things to look forward to in your week!!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit.
Joan

5 comments:

Maria Matter said...

lovely cards Joan!!

How exciting for your son, wishing them the best!!
hugs

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so awesome! Love the flower!

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVE your PRETTY flowers Joan!!~

Marlene said...

Oh WOW...look at that flower! BEAUTIFUL.

And of course, now I'm totally jealous....I can't do watercolor worth a bean. Your card is gorgeous.

Beate said...

Gorgeous cards, Joan!