Thursday, August 19, 2010

Still here......

Hey bloggers -
I can't believe the summer is almost over. I had a fantastic time in Paris with my husband for 12 days. Got my pictures printed and started on a scrapbook right away before school starts again.

I did do one challenge for this card before we left home again to go to Banff.....but I don't remember what the challenges were back then. I chickened out colouring this flower - but since they begin green I figured that this was okay.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful summer. I'm still busy here - getting some card stamping in and setting up workshops for September - so I will have some more to share with you in the upcoming days.

Thanks for stopping by! Joan

4 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

What a beautiful card--that flower looks good the way it is :-) Glad your travels have been good, will you share a few pics here?

Marlene said...

Paris! *sigh* I wanna live your life! :) (You live in Banff, to boot?!!! MOUNTAINS!?!!! Lucky girl!)

Gorgeous card!

Marlene said...

Oh wait - ok, you WENT to Banff. STILL!! :)

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful card Joan and I am so glad you enjoyed your vacation!
Hugs,Connie