Sunday, August 22, 2010

More Brayered Skies

Wow, what a fantastic day yesterday was. My demo went just fine and we completed a bunch of wonderful projects...which I'll share tomorrow.

Here are a couple of other cards I did with the brayered sky technique. It doesn't always have to be a "sky" that you create.

It was fun making the Halloween cards too....although I know to be careful how far down I take the ink...

















Here are a couple of pictures - me and Shelli and then a photo of a small group of us who went
to dinner. It was fantabulous and I'm going to relax all day today!!!












Thanks for stopping by - Joan

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Looks like you had FUN, love your cards.

stampinfrog said...

I love these cards! Your brayer technique is fabulous!
Hugs,Connie

Stef H said...

oh wow! you actually got to meet shelli!!!! how cool is that????? and you look .... marvelous! simply marvelous!!!!

i would venture to say you've got the brayering thing down to perfection. these cards are GORGEOOUS!!!!

i'm so glad you stopped by. i know i've been slack in my visits, but i have been busy.

hugs :)

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous cards Joan!!!

too cool that you were able to meet Shelli!

hugs & blessings!

Marlene said...

Your brayered skies look gorgeous - especially on the halloween cards! WOW!