Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Well at least someone is stamping!!!

I get home from school yesterday and who's in my stamping room?????.....Allison.

She had seen a card I'm doing at a workshop next month with embossed velum coloured in. She exclaimed that she hadn't used velum in a long time, and set to work yesterday creating this. I love how she's coloured in only a couple of each of the circles from "Circle Circus".

I didn't get anything stamped yesterday so I'm happy to share her work with you. Hope you don't mind.

Have a terrific Tuesday!
Thanks for the visit!!
Joan

6 comments:

Deb said...

Joan, what an adorable card your DD made! That's fantastic that she enjoys your stamping supplies and loves to create :-)

I think its great you share her work with us!

HappyCrafter said...

Wow, you've trained her well, this is gorgeous, and yes, I agree, colouring some areas of the velum and not others looks fabulous. do you use white staz on to stamp on the velum?

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN and FABULOUS!

LorettaL said...

Joan, that vellum is stunning! YOu have created a very sweet card.

Kathy Jones said...

Well this is just beautiful and such a fun card!!! Looks like you have a budding designer on your hands!! :)

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww! So adorable. :)