Thursday, April 1, 2010

Short and Sweet

Just a short post...then back to bed. I've been sick since Monday and frankly am quite tired of it. Today's the first day I've checked e-mail and I thought I'd quickly post this card I made Sunday afternoon before going to Chicago - which was Fantastic.

The apron image and words are from Sugar Creek Hollow - be sure to stop by here tomorrow for some fun with the DT members. The sketch is from The Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

Now, back to bed for me! (I'm sure glad I don't have school this week!!!!! But this is NOT how I'd planned my spring break)

Thanks for stopping by!
Joan

2 comments:

Marlene said...

It's an adorable card.....sorry you're sick! :(

Deb Neerman said...

Such a cute card, Joan! TFS it!

So sorry to hear that you're ill ... seems like everyone is this week! Rest and feel better fast!