Monday, March 30, 2009

Lucky Duck

Good Day!
I have two challenges happening with this Lucky Duck....the sketch is from over at Stamp Something. I didn't use a square base but it turned out okay. The colours are from Created by Courtney from her colour challenge last Tuesday - So Saffron, Lavender Lace, Ballet Blue and Sage Shadow.

I've been wanting to use this little duck ever since I got him...he's just so cute. I have come to realize that I don't have ANY Easter words...what's up with that? So this little guy is just - a lucky duck!!!

I've been stamping for most of the day - today's technique over on Splitcoast is taking me a while to complete. I've chosen to use Stazon so I have to allow drying time. I may post the finished project later tonight or tomorrow -

Until then, I'm heading out to chisel more of the 2inch thick ice off my driveway since the sun is doing it's part!!! Hope your day is swell! JOAN

8 comments:

Beth said...

This little duck is super cute! Great sketch challenge card Joan! TFS! Ditto on the driveway I did some of that ice chipping today too :)

Cheryl said...

This is so sweet,your DP and LO look fabulous!!!
Hugs xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This little duck is so cute!! Great coloring and layout!!

Deb M. said...

Cute card..so sweet!! Love the colors!!

TFS...

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Joan,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Monica said...

This is soooo sweet! Great card.
ciao from Rome

Maria Matter said...

Your lucky ducky is adorable! Great job with the challenges! Such springy colors! Love all these layers Joan!!
Blessings, Maria

Michelle L. said...

What an adorable card! I love the colors and papers you chose.