Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Birthday Balloons

Good Evening Again ....I started this card after school but didn't get back to finish it until tonight.

I liked today's Sketch Challenge from Splitcoast today. It was a bit hard to keep it to just the three layers though. I knew I wanted to use this Rainbow Sherbert paper when I saw the sketch because the pieces are bright and fun.
I hope you have had bright, fun day. Mine was full of busyness and time challenges, but I made it through.....on to tomorrow!!!

Thanks for dropping by - JOAN

14 comments:

Renée said...

very pretty!

Nicole Bailey said...

Oh what a pretty card...I love the bright springy colors!

Thanks for coming by my blog..it's so fun to see other canadians on here!

Andrea, said...

Fab card, i love the spring colours and papers

Chris said...

Hi Joan, your card is wonderful and I think you nailed that sketch with that gorgeous paper! I love the balloons too, a very bright and cheerful birthday card. Chris :)

Denise Marzec said...

Fun papers!!

Maria Matter said...

What great colors, love seeing all the papers too! A very pretty card!
Blessings, Maria

Alex said...

This is sooo pretty Joan, love the colors! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michelle L. said...

What a happy and cheerful card! I love how you mixed all the papers and the colors are terrific.

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card! Love all the bright colors! TFS! =)

~ gracie

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty...love the colors!

Anki said...

I think you did well on the challenge. Thank you also for your very sweet words on my blog. Finally I got the time to visit yours. Wish you a wonderful weekend. Kram - Anki

Lee said...

Oh this is sooo pretty Joan!!! I love the colors and images you used for that cool sketch!! I need to play that one for sure!!!

Antje said...

Well done, I saw this one, but it was too hard for me to do... you have done very well!

Deb Neerman said...

Sooooooooo cute and colorful!!